ANPING KANGXINLONG HARDWARE WIRE MESH CO.,LTD
ADD :Hebei Anping West Industrial Zone
Email : email@example.com
Stainless Steel Wire Mesh is a deep processing wire mesh products which made of high quality stainless steel material of SUS302, 304, 304L, 316, 316L, etc.
Material: SUS302、201、304、304L、316、316L、310、310S, etc.
Mesh: 1-2800 mesh.
Features: good wear resistance, long service life, precise mesh size, uniform structure, no curl, convenient to use, uniform screen thickness, anti-static, acid and alkali resistance, corrosion resistance.
Application: It is mostly used in mining, petroleum, chemical, food, medicine, machinery manufacturing and other industries, such us screening and filtration in acid and alkali environment, pickling netting in electroplating industry, mud netting in petroleum industry, sieve screen in chemical fiber industry, and so on.
Classification: Stainless Steel Square Mesh, Stainless Steel Dutch Mesh, Ultra Wide Mesh (1.3-8 m), Large Special Mesh, Stainless Steel Coal Washing Mesh, Stainless Steel Paper Mesh. Special specification is customized.
Weaving Methods: stainless steel plain mesh, stainless steel twill mesh, stainless steel dutch mesh, stainless steel twill dutch mesh, stainless steel double-wire dutch mesh, five heddle woven stainless steel wire mesh.
1. Stainless Steel Plain Mesh: The warp wire and weft wire cross each other, they are at an angle of 90°. Diameter of warp and weft wire are same.
2. Stainless Steel Twill Mesh: A warp wire is crossed by two weft wire, A weft wire is also crossed by two warp wire.
3. Stainless Steel Dutch Mesh: Diameter of warp wire and weft wire is different. Mesh number in two directions is also different. The warp wire is thick in the length direction and the weft wire is thin in the width direction.
4. Stainless Steel Twill Dutch Mesh: A warp wire is crossed by two weft wire, A weft wire is also crossed by two warp wire. Other is same with the stainless seel dutch mesh.
5.Stainless Steel Double-Wire Dutch Mesh: It is similar to the Stainless Steel Twill Dutch Mesh. This mesh is usually used for micron level filtration.
6. Five Heddle Woven Stainless Steel Wire Mesh: It is woven by several wires as a group instead of a single wire. It is more sturdy.